Monday, November 19, 2007

ALL ABOUT THE WIFEY THING

By
ROVING ROSE
rovingrose@gmail.com

Hello, to every wife out there. This is a site that is favourably biased towards wives.

I'm one of YOU, and that is why I want to reach out to YOU specially, because I feel a strong affinity with any lady, that's managing a husband, and is able to stay alive through it all -- its joys and travails

To me, it is a world that floats between reality and fantasia. Just when you think it cannot get worse, something really great pops out of the blues and you say to yourself, 'I would have been incomplete without this union'.

From week to week, I'm going to feed you with exciting stories of different women who have a common bond because they fall under the same umbrella called wives. If you have true experiences, stories, wives' tales and titbits to share, feel free to send them to me at: rovingrose@gmail.com .

BE MY GUEST ALWAYS

No comments: